So, um, I have spent the last six weeks trying to fix my wireless access at home after royally screwing up my router. Because of this, I haven’t been able to get online at home without crouching on the floor in the corner where the wired connection lives. Because of THAT, I haven’t done much writing here.
Anyway, I’ve got it working – for now. I’d been able to get it going for about an hour before my computer dropped the IP address and I’d have to reset everything all over again. I tried upgrading the firmware to see if that fixed the problem, and now I’ve got ten minutes to see whether that did the trick or not.
If not, the only other thing I can think of to try is sledgehammer therapy. And I really don’t feel like having to go buy a sledgehammer too.